Lunchbox Idea 4 has the below recipes.
1) Capsicum Pulao
3) Mushroon Mutter Masala
All the required ingredients are kept ready for the next day cooking.
Previous Night preparation:
1) Take the required spices and keep in a small plate and keep covered.
2) Clean the mushrooms
3) Boil the peanut and refrigerate
4) Clean the green peas if it is a fresh purchase.
5) Measure the rice and keep in a bowl.
Next day Preparation:
1) Soak the basmati rice. Meanwhile, chop onion, tomato, capsicum and mushroom.
2) Saute onion, tomato, ginger garlic, cashews, cumin seeds and cardamom for the paneer butter masala. Cool down to room temperature.
3) Meanwhile, prepare the rice in a pressure cooker. Heat ghee in a pressure cooker, add the spices(1 cardamom, 3 cloves, 1 inch cinnamon, 1 bay leaf, 1/2 tsp fennel seeds) which we had already kept in the bowl. then add green chilli and sliced onion. saute till it becomes soft. Add ginger garlic paste and capsicum. add rice, salt and water. Pressure cooker it for 3 whistles.
4) Before the steam suppresses, grind the tomato onion paste, mix it with milk, red chilli powder, coriander powder,garam masala and salt to make paneer butter masala. once the raw smell of masala goes of, add paneer and once it is cooked, add sugar and kasuri methi leaves and turn off.
5) Simultaneously prepare mushroom masala. Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion. saute till it is soft and translucent. Add ginger garlic paste and stir one more time. Then add tomato. Saute till the tomato becomes soft.add red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and tumeric powder and salt. mix well till the raw smell goes off. Add mushroom and peas and once it is cooked, mushroom matar masala ready.
6) Assemble it in lunchbox.
7) pack it with cucumber and boiled peanut.
That’s it. Yummy lunchbox ready!