Your guess after seeing the picture is correct. Today’s drink is chikku milkshake. To get thick and creamy milkshake, I added only one cup of milk for a cup of chikku in a 1:1 proportion. However the consistency differs based on One’s personal preference. You can additionally add milk or ice cream.
Even though I haven’t added ice cream to it, this milkshake has rich texture and taste. Also, You can drink this milkshake daily.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 1 person
Ripe Chikku / Sapota – 1 cup, skin peeled, de-seeded and sliced
Milk – 1 cup, boiled and cooled to room temperature
Sugar – 2 teaspoons
1) Peel the skin of the chikku and slice them.
2) Put these slices to the mixer. Add sugar.
3) Blend it for 1-2 minutes or till the chikku becomes mushy.
4) Add milk. Blend it again for another 1 minute.
5) Pour in glasses and serve immediately.
1) You can also add ice cream to this drink.