When I saw coffee and chocolate pudding first time at Priya’s site (Priya’s Feast), I bookmarked it right away to try it. After quick checking of ingredients, I baked it and I need to say the time taken to taste this pudding was just below 30 minutes. I couldn’t control myself eating this pudding before I click a picture. It was very gooey, tasty and sinfully delicious. I halved the recipe and served with a tablespoon of whipped cream and a raspberry.
Preparation Time: <10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
All purpose flour/ Plain Flour/ Maida – 1/2 cup
Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1 teaspoon
Brown sugar – 1/4 cup
Milk – 1/4 cup
Butter – 1 tablespoon, melted, cooled to room temperature
Egg – 1/2 well beaten egg
Walnuts – 2 tablespoons, chopped
Brown Sugar – 1/4 cup
Cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon
Strong black coffee – 1/2 cup
1) Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease 2 medium size or 3 mini ramekins with butter or cooking spray.
2) Sift flour,baking powder and cocoa powder together. Add brown sugar and mix well. Keep aside.
3) Mix melted butter, milk, egg and walnut in another bowl.
4) Pour this wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
5) Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
6) Spoon the batter into the greased ramekins. Make sure to maintain the batter level between 1/2 to 3/4 of the ramekins.
7) Sprinkle over the ramakins evenly with brown sugar and then with cocoa powder.
8) Then, pour over the coffee on top of cocoa powder. Do not stir.
9) Bake it for 15-20 minutes.
10) Once done, serve with whipped cream or sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar or serve with vanilla ice cream.
1) I used only 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and 1/4 cup of black coffee for topping and still it tasted very good.
2) I prepared black coffee using Nescafe instant coffee powder. I think BRU can also workout.
Pudding looks yummy and the clicks are gorgeous Uma.
Event: Sinful Delights
Event: Stuffed Paratha
o my they look sinfully delicious uma ! u r on a roll gal
and yes i am bookmarking it !
Extremely delicious dear…awesome clicks.
Pudding looks simply delicious and heavenly. Excellent preparation.
pudding looks delicious
This is a real sinful delight… and quick to make too… I'm sure I'll be making this soon.
Nice pudding. Looks very delicious. Lovely clicks.
Tempting pudding and clicks…
Wishing you and your loved ones a happy & prosperous 2012…:)
🙂 me the escapuuuuu!
MMMmm….Yummy Pudding and very inviting clicks.
Wishing you and your family a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
delightful pudding ……….yummy
Super irresistible pudding,lovely and absolutely inviting..
super delicious pudding!!
Awesome Pudding Dear.Yummy!.
Your pudding pics are very inviting. The cocoa and coffee on top seem to work really well.
Very heavenly n delicious !!! Yummy…nice clicks too..
Wishing you n your family a Very Happy New Year!!
Yummy pudding..loved the clicks..
Pudding has come out really well..Glad u liked it…I really enjoyed it…Thank you so much for the mention.
wow… pudding looks awesome… bookmarked…
Pudding looks so very delicious can you pass a cup to me.
I'm definitely making this.
Looks awesome, feel like grabbing it off the screen.
Delightful recipe, Thank You.
Fantastic!!! I love coffee based desserts! This has chocolate as well! Happy New Year to you and your family! 🙂
wow so yummy!…i loved this! Looks perfect for my event too:) If you are willing to, you can send this recipe & other sweet & romantic recipes to my ''Valentine's Day Event''