A very healthy dish with sesame seeds. you can prepare this recipe without red chilli powder. Adding pepper instead of red chilli powder is other variation to this recipe. but i like this version and you can also try this very simple recipe.
Carrots – 200 grams
Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon / to taste
Salt – to taste
Sesame seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
Oil – 1 teaspoon
1) Chop carrots into 2 inch length slices.
2) Cook it by adding little water in a pan by covering it with lid. In between, if required add little water.
3) After 2 minutes, add red chilli and salt. Stir well.
4) Cook till the carrots become soft.
5) When the water content from the carrot completely evaporated and carrots are cooked, add sesame seeds.
6) Stir well to make the sesame seeds to coat with the carrot slices.
7) Remove from flame and serve hot with rice.