I would like to thank Sangee and Ramya for tagging me for this game. I want to use this opportunity to bring few of my recipes as a virtual treat for my friends.
As the name suggests, the blogger who is tagged for this game should bring up with the posts from their blog which fit for the 7 links and choose 7 other blogger to play the game.
The 7 links are
1. The most beautiful post
2. The most popular post
3. The most controversial post
4. The most helpful post
5. The post that was surprisingly successful
6. The post that did not get the attention it deserved
7. The post I am most proud of
Here you go with my recipes for this 7 links. 2 recipes for each link as 2 persons tagged me. Never Mind… 🙂
1. The Most Beautiful Post:
2. The Most Popular Post:
3. The Most Controversial Post:
No posts till now.
4. The Most Helpful Post:
5. The Post that was Surprisingly Successful:
6. The Post that did not get the Attention it Deserved:
Many of posts not get attention to readers till I was introduced by EC to a blogger world. However, I have selected two of them which were big hit among my family members. They are Pani Puri and Gobi Manchurian Dry.
7. The Post I am most Proud of:
Being with my vegetarian food habits, I found preparing a non-vegetarian foods is little difficult, but yes, I did it with the awesome taste and loads of appreciations. Such two top recipes are Chicken Biryani with Coconut Milk and Tuna Cutlets.
The 7 other bloggers I would like to tag are…
1) Priya Sreeram – BON APPETIT
2) Reshmi Mahesh – Easy Cook
3) Vimitha – My Culinary Trial Room
4) DD – Good Food Recipes
5) Uma Shankar – Jaya’s Recipes
6) Tina – Kaipuniyam
7) Santhosh Banger – Santhosh Kitchen
I invite all my above friends to join and play the game.