Nothing much to talk today. I am posting a recipe to beat this summer hot. I got to know about this drink during our friends get together. Thanks and hugs to you Sumedha for giving me the wonderful drink recipe.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Apple Juice – 2 cups (I used Tropicana Apple Juice)
Soda – 1 cup
Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon
Mint leaves – 5 nos
Ice cubes – 4-6 nos
1) Add mint leaves in a blender/juicer first.
2) Add rest of the ingredients to the blender/juicer.
3) Mix well and pour in glasses.
4) Serve chill.
1) Addition of lemon and mint are optional.
2) I added mint leaves for good flavor. Increase/decrease the soda as per personal preference.
3) You can also use mint leaves to make mint flavoured ice cubes. For this, place some fresh mint leaves in the ice cube tray with water and keep inside the freezer. Add this mint flavoured ice cubes while serving.